Welcome to Sumio House!
We are offering the special opening perk!
¥27,000 / First 30 days
There is an arcade shopping street on the way from the nearest station. You can avoid rain. In the shopping street, there are grocery store, book store, 100 yen shop, rental video store, 24h open Izakaya, and so on. There are grocery store and convineince store near Edo Tokyo Apartment as well. Bus stop is right in front of the house as well.
Only 9 min. from Shin-Koiwa station on JR Sobu line.
30 min. to Shinjuku station without changing train.
13 min. to Akihabara station without changing train.
14 min. to Tokyo station without changing train.
20 min. to Ueno station.
Sobu rapid line and Chuo Sobu local line are available from the station.
Let's go to see Sumo!
Sumio House is also convenient to visit Ryogoku Kokugikan Sumo Hall. It is only 4 stops (10 min.) from the nearest station. Once you get off at the station, it is 2 min. walk. Tokyo basho is held January, May, and September every year.
For details, Let's go to see Sumo!
About the house
- Check-in Time
- 10:00 - 20:00
We will arrange the time if you let us know in advance.
- Check-out Time
- Noon(12:00) (Living room is available until 17:00)
- Curfew / Light-out
- There is no curfew.
Light-out of the shared room is 23:00. Please be quiet after 23:00
- Shower is 100 yen / 10 min.
If you want to soak into a bath tub, please go to a public bath.
- Left luggage
- We charge 500 yen per suit case per day after you check out.
- Rent a bike
- You can rent a bike for free, however, we will charge you 5,000 yen unless you return the bike as it was.
- Smoking free
- The whole building is smoking free (no smoking). Please smoke at the designated area outside the builiding.
- Other Guesthouses
- Check out TenTen Guesthouse for other guest house information.
6 bed dorm
8 bed dorm
8 bed dorm